World Of The Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Of The Gods

Welcome to the forum of World Of The Gods

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apply for the whitelist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Apply for the whitelist Empty
PostSubject: Apply for the whitelist   Apply for the whitelist EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 am

Apply for the whitelist Minecraftforumbanner

Greetings new player,

We hope you can join our community and help it remain fun and dynamic. We use this forum as our main communication center. We want a very interactive and dynamic community, we also want to have a grip on our community so we can warn them in several situations. For example, when we're changing our IP-adress, or if there are some incidents/changes. Therefor it would be great if you could be active on the forums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably don't really know yet what the WOTG actually is about and what systems we have set up for our players.
Therefor you can look around this forum and find any kind of information you wish to know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also want you to know that we are very strict with our rules. If you don't follow them you will most certainly be either muted, jailed, temp. banned or we will charge you with a fee of ingame money.

Read the rules here:
https://worldofthegods.actieforum.com/t15-uniform-code-of-minecraft-justice-updated-rules

Now as an upcoming WOTG member we wish to know more about you and how you will play your role in this community.

READ THE GUIDES OR YOU DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING

https://worldofthegods.actieforum.com/f3-guides

Application:

Username:
Wich is the third inappropiate element not allowed in the chat?:
What is the first thing you have to do when you first spawned?:
Roleplay or global channel:
Did you read the guides and lore:
Wich God was born at the beginning of time:
Roleplay type: (Warrior, priest, builder, citizen, farmer, ...)
Could you please write a 2 sentences long text about the history of your roleplay character:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP-adress: 91.121.86.27:25584

Things to do when you first joined

There are 2 things that you need to complete when you first spawn in the world of the Gods.

1. Go to the temple by either using /warp temple or walking there, and choose your God!
2. Go to the townhall by either using /warp townhall or walking there, to choose your channel!

Greets,
The WotG staff
Back to top Go down
https://worldofthegods.actieforum.com
Dyimnast

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the whitelist   Apply for the whitelist EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 am

Username: Dyimnasta
Which is the third inappropiate element not allowed in the chat?:Flaming the chat. (This is to include trolling.)
What is the first thing you have to do when you first spawned?:Go to the temple by either using /warp temple or walking there, and choose your God!
Roleplay or global channel: Both. If someone will roleplay with me then roleplay but if not global.
Did you read the guides and lore: Of course!
Wich God was born at the beginning of time: Thorodan
Roleplay type: (Warrior, priest, builder, citizen, farmer, ...) Citizen/Princess
Could you please write a 2 sentences long text about the history of your roleplay character: I was once a princess of a great empire. But, when my father died I had to seek refuge somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
NiiZ

PostSubject: Apply   Apply for the whitelist EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Username: NiiZ
Wich is the third inappropiate element not allowed in the chat?: Trolling/being rude.
What is the first thing you have to do when you first spawned?: Visit the temple to choose your god.
Roleplay or global channel: Often global, sometimes roleplay when someone asks me.
Did you read the guides and lore: Ofc.
Wich God was born at the beginning of time: Thorodan
Roleplay type: (Warrior, priest, builder, citizen, farmer, ...) Warrior
Could you please write a 2 sentences long text about the history of your roleplay character: My parents died 2 weeks after I was born, I had to survive by myself. I'm now leaded by Thorodan, and I'm a killing machine.
Back to top Go down
Radiowaves7

PostSubject: Whitelisting   Apply for the whitelist EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:56 am

Username: Drunkmonk929

Wich is the third inappropiate element not allowed in the chat?: Flaming
the chat. (This is to include trolling.)

What is the first thing you have to do when you first spawned?: Choose
a God, by going to the temple usng /warp temple or by walking.
Roleplay or global channel: Likely Global as i have not really roleplayed
before.

Did you read the guides and lore: Yes

Which God was born at the beginning of time: Thorodan

Roleplay type: (Warrior, priest, builder, citizen, farmer, ...) Warrior

Could you please write a 2 sentences long text about the history of your
roleplay character: My town brunt, my family and friends slaughtered, I
travel the lands to find the names of my enemies. They will be striken
down at the first sight of my blade and none shall survive my wrath!
Back to top Go down
downy

PostSubject: Application   Apply for the whitelist EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Username:Downythree
Which is the third inapropriate element not allowed in chat?:Flaming the chat (Includes Trolling)
What is the first thing you have to do once spawned?: Go to the temple and choose a god (/temple or by walking)
Did you read the guidelines and lore?: Yeah but i might forget, they are pretty general though so i wont break any!
Which god was born at the beginning of time?:Im gonna be honest and say i missed that, or i forgot.
Roleplay type: Defender of all things justice! (warrior)
History: I am a Panda with a strong sense of justice (is that allowed? the panda?) I fight for the people of the grat planet! I Am a Defender and a protecter of right! I was Born as an average Panda bear but my parents were poached so i learnt the ways of man, and swore to defend against the evils of the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the whitelist   Apply for the whitelist Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for the whitelist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of The Gods :: General Category :: Applications/Whitelist-
Jump to: