World Of The Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Of The Gods

Welcome to the forum of World Of The Gods

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Economy, a big issue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Economy, a big issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy, a big issue.   Economy, a big issue. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 am

I was not aware that Niko decided the chest shop already. We did have the rule setup that when 3-5 shops have been setup we would close it but now I notice that it's not sufficient in any kind. We will reopen the admin shops and I'll see what I can do with the mob reward plugin wich caused a few errors last time.

Greets, Jeroen V.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofthegods.actieforum.com
Yuyuko_Smith

Economy, a big issue. Empty
PostSubject: Economy, a big issue.   Economy, a big issue. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 am

Since the admin shop was closed. There is now NO way to bring more florins into the system other then the 30 florins every new player get along with the 500 factions get when registering on the forums.

here is imaginary person 1.
I1 is a new player, just joined the server. he does /money and sees that he was 30 florins to starts off with, Great! Then he sees "Factions, Check on how to make your own" so he does /f and finds out how. he finds out he needs 100 or so florins. He gets that in an hour or so from finding some diamonds that people have silly low buy prices for. Now hes made his faction. He invites some friends to join and those friends deposit their florins into the farction.

Now to go claim their first area. Oh wait, They dont have enough money. So they register on the forum. 500 florins gets added after a friendly admin deposits the amount. The imidietly spends it on gettins 1. maybe 2 claimable areas.

ISSUE 1. Too much money going out
ISSUE 2. Not enough money coming in.

He tries to expand. But cannot find a way to get cash. Due to the people holding the shops prices are still really high to buy, low sell.
He gets sad over the fact that it takes 25 years and a some tears that it takes to earn enough to claim another area. im not saying the prices are wrong. theyere rather good. But with no sources of income and a GREAT source of outcome the servers economy will go bankrupt.

A suggestion to maybe fix this error would be:
A: Open the admin shop up again
B: Get an NPC quest plugin, This helps the roleplaying aswell.
C: Get a plugin that rewards you for killing hostile mobs.

Hope that you see and fix the issue.

study
Back to top Go down

Economy, a big issue.
Page 1 of 1