World Of The Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Of The Gods

Welcome to the forum of World Of The Gods

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ancients - Immortal Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cr4pSnip3r

The Ancients - Immortal Blood Empty
PostSubject: The Ancients - Immortal Blood   The Ancients - Immortal Blood EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Just bullshizing on cause I'm bored

He stood in front of Thorodan, lightening striking around him a circle of flying winds so powerful you could not see out of the circle. "There was an issue" boomed Thorodan "Your creation was a mistake, you're too strong, I'm afraid I will have to deal with this" he raised his hand, sparks flying off the end as he prepared to strike down the man. "Wait!" exclaimed the man, holding his arms up in a feeble attempt to not get struck down "Please, just listen to me". Thorodan lowered his hand and looked at the man, his expression showing he was listening, "Please, don't kill me, surely there must be a better way?"said the man who's name was chosen by himself, Perpetulum. "Hmmm..." Thorodan's hum was similar to the sound of thunder booming "I am feeling generous, I will allow for you to live AND become immortal through the use of your own power, that will cut your power considerably". Perpetulum nodded "V-Very well, I understand", "AND" boomed Thorodan "You will be banished the Sacred desert of Erunii, of which your family and any... close acquaintances you may have come into contact will join you, there you will spend all time under my watch" and with a wave of his hand, Thorodans word become reality and Perpetulum was banished to Erunii.

After many a year past, and many generations later (As many of the immortal population partook in a ritual that essentially 'killed' them) a direct descendant of Perpetulum, Theos Ypogeios, was studying the barrier at the edge of the lands that surround Erunii, he searched around for several days without sleep and he was sure this was the spot. Thorodan had made his ancestors immortal to stop their power from ever becoming too much, but he had not counted on their power to adapt eventually, to grow used to maintaining immortality, to grow, to surpass it. Theos looked at the stone tablet in front of him, this was it, this was the weak spot he had been looking for, his hands began to sweat as he controlled his excitement. The others would tell him denying Thorodan in such a way as breaking out of Erunii was unforgivable, he didn't really care. He raised his hands and blew open the tablet as light poured in, concentrating his power, Theos stepped out onto Isan.

He lived a basic life, watching the rise and fall of nations, falling in love, losing the love, the battle between Thorodan and Seryn meant he was safe all of this time as Thorodan would not have time to deal with him. It came to the time where Theos eventually faked his own death, even though it brought great sadness to his wife at the time. He was placed in a coffin, buried, the hole filled up, prayers said and that was that. After his slumber within the coffin, Theos thought it was high time he finally arose, blasting everything above him out of the hole his coffin was in, he climbed out, brushing off the dirt with a golden gleam in his eyes.

[b]
Back to top Go down

The Ancients - Immortal Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of The Gods :: Factions :: Factions-
Jump to: