World Of The Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Of The Gods

Welcome to the forum of World Of The Gods

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinsea

[Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power. Empty
PostSubject: [Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power.   [Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Long ago, before the time of Thorodan, there was a Wise and Powerful being, known as the Sulfurion.

[Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power. Xpzpdj

Sulfurion brought peace, and happiness wherever he went. He was a God of the light, something that has incredible power; however he never abused the privileges. One evening, whilst treading carefully in his Human form through a little town known as Rim-ford, he came across a group of men, two of which, were standing in-front of a Alley, blocking it. Sulfurion did not take kindly to devious behavior like such, so without warning, he made haste to the Alley. As he got closer, a scream got more audible with each step, it was a women's scream... Sulfurion unleashed a horrible rage upon the three men, who had earlier been abusing the woman. It was not long before there were scriptures written in Stone Tablets about the incident. Hate for Sulfurion soon became a contagion...

He vanished for many years; when he returned old and frail; he arrived to the sight of a decimated, blood-stained world. The world had been corrupted by a war waged between a Man and his Son, Thorodan and Seryn. Sulfurion was too weak to cleanse the once beautiful world so out of pure light; He created the Divine One's. Beings of True Light Essence, from whom contained un-imaginable power, much like their creator. They were sent down to calm the raging battles between both Forces, and Smite the darkness into it's natural form, cowards...

[Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power. 2dv33p

To this very day, the Divine One's are sent down from the heavens; and when the time is right, they will unsheathe their Blade's of Azure, and smite those who follow in the steps of Darkness...

With my weapon in hand, I refuse to yeild.
With my brothers in peril, I refuse to falter.
With my home in danger, I refuse to retreat.
As long as I remain standing, I refuse to fall.
[Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power. 2u9j3i8

Hope you guys enjoyed the short Lore behind the Divine ones. If you have any questions Non-RP based, shoot me a PM

Or just speak to me In game - (Jace_the_Conquerer)
Back to top Go down

[Invite Only, Recruiting] Divine - Faction of True power.
Page 1 of 1